Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son likes to go out on Friday and Saturday nights cruising and racing with his f-body buddies in his '02 Z-28. Last night he took the Bullitt and left the Z parked. When he got back I asked him about his night. He said the Bullitt gets a lot more attention than his Z and it was (get this) more fun to drive. I immediately went out and checked the rear tires. :smile:
Oh, and yes we have raced. All I got for my trouble was a face full of Bow-Tie tail lights! :sad:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
You're FAR too kind, John...Far too kind. That's funny. He's going to want to trade soon. Don't let him rope you into a poker game.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-19 09:55, Dennis wrote:
You're FAR too kind, John...Far too kind. That's funny. He's going to want to trade soon. Don't let him rope you into a poker game.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll have to keep the cards locked up. :smile:
When he came home from work this evening he mentioned again what a blast he had with the Bullitt. I think he's trying to soften me up for next weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts