Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 DHG, performance package
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have read the manual pretty well but can't find the answer to this question; is it ok to switch from normal to sport, drag,track, ice/snow, etc while the car is moving?
Also, does switching to "Sport or Track mode" automatically switch on the Magna ride? I have noticed that when I'm in normal mode, the magna ride (or shock icon) is in normal. Unfortunately, when I'm in track mode i'm in too much awe of the raw power to even remember to look for a change in the icon. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2020 DHG, performance package
54 Posts
Change whenever you want...if some guy, ( or gal ), pulls alongside on the freeway and wants to play...just a couple of flips on the mode switch and hit it. Miles of smiles. Oh, and be aware the traction control will default to 'off' when in track or drag strip mode. Just say'n...

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Change whenever you want...if some guy, ( or gal ), pulls alongside on the freeway and wants to play...just a couple of flips on the mode switch and hit it. Miles of smiles. Oh, and be aware the traction control will default to 'off' when in track or drag strip mode. Just say'n...
Copy on the drive mode, what about the Magna ride? and thanks for answering up(y)

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Copy on the drive mode, what about the Magna ride? and thanks for answering up(y)
I should have said "MagneRide". Anyhow, I'm not sure if i even have this. I see that "shock" icon on the normal display (and it indicates normal) but how do you toggle to 'MagneRide" if you do have it?

·
Administrator
6,461 Posts
The MagneRide will change with the modes unless you use the shock button separately. It is instantaneous.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You don't "switch to" Magneride. That's actually the type of shocks you have. Changing the mode changes the stiffness of the shocks.

·
Administrator
6,461 Posts
"shock button"...?
My apologies - that button exists on the Shelby GT350 (see picture), not the GTs or Bullitts with MagneRide. The shock settings vary by mode, selectable using the toggle switch.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Copy on the drive mode, what about the Magna ride?
MagneRide is always "on"; the different ride settings make the shocks react differently via electrical signals to the magnets, which have varying degrees of effect on the iron particles that are in the fluid in your shocks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts