Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning on the way to work, some guy in a Ford truck was making some time in the right hand lane-- Traffic was moving 70-75 mph, and this guy passed us at 90 to 100mph.

I finally got thru the traffic, moved to the right lane and caught up with the truck. I hit 110 trying to get to him! (btw- I cleared the traffic. I know better than to do this within the pack.)

I pulled behind him in the center lane and held for about a quarter mile at 90mph. It's still dark so he might have thought I was a cop. (The local cops use Camaros.) He moved to the left lane and hit the brakes hard. I slowed to keep from passing him.

He never went any faster than 70mph while I was around.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
go jayp,
who says u cant have fun in the dfw area? funny thing...right down the street from me is a texas state highway cop, He has seen my bullitt as I come home at night.we b.s.'d some and i took him up to hilcher ( texan ford)on I-20 he liked the black bullitt for his cop-car but the dep't wouldnt let him get one cause it isn't wired/ prepared properly for police business...whatever the hellthat means so, he couldnt get one... got a stupid malibu instead.. he is pissed

oh well at least I know he can't catch me even up

·
Registered
144 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-27 16:06, JayP wrote:
This morning on the way to work, some guy in a Ford truck was making some time in the right hand lane-- Traffic was moving 70-75 mph, and this guy passed us at 90 to 100mph.

I finally got thru the traffic, moved to the right lane and caught up with the truck. I hit 110 trying to get to him! (btw- I cleared the traffic. I know better than to do this within the pack.)

I pulled behind him in the center lane and held for about a quarter mile at 90mph. It's still dark so he might have thought I was a cop. (The local cops use Camaros.) He moved to the left lane and hit the brakes hard. I slowed to keep from passing him.

He never went any faster than 70mph while I was around.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

LMAO! Well, that's a clever way to keep people from speeding! Do you think maybe the other driver was pretending he was in a cop truck?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts