Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, I wonder how much it would cost and is it worth it? Comments appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Bullet-
You probably could get afterwards and I know the sticker price on it is $550 so lord only knows what they would charge you for the stereo and labor afterwards. Not to mention getting the speakers put into the doors behind hte rear view mirrors and the wiring. IF they would do it I would be very leary of something getting screwed up. If you can get it when you order it. IT IS WORTH IT!!! Especially with the six-disc changer in the dash!!!!
Cam

·
Registered
130 Posts
This might have been all sales talk, but when I was contemplating getting the 460 or not, the salesman told me of a customer that wanted to add a 460 system to his car, and the labor was going to be $7,000!!! Yes folks - that's SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.

I went ahead and ordered it.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
From Ford or your Dealer's service Department.. I could see about 1/2 that actually. There would be quite a bit of labor involved as well as a great deal of destruction and reconstruction of your interior. You're MUCH better off ordering it from the factory.. you made the right choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts