Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a request (or thought) for the members that don't have a Bullitt, but fit in nevertheless. Under the avatar, it states Bullitt number or "no Bullitt", I haven't checked, but can they put what they do have in that space or would it affect Bullittdom as we know it?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
You mean like Cobra #XXXX:question:

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. IDK if that will work within the programs parameters though...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah,

"No Bullitt" sounds pretty pathetic, don't you think?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Yup! That is partly why I didn't sign up when I first found this site, before I found 1152. I didn't want the dorky stigma of "No Bullitt". Or Nada Bullitt. The other part is that I didn't beleive that the wife would let me even consider another car...Let alone a Bullitt:lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
You mean like Cobra #XXXX:question:

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. IDK if that will work within the programs parameters though...

Sounds ok to me...as long as the club is being supported...my .02

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Maybe be enough incentive for some others of the same mentality to join. That's what I'm thinking. Few more friends wouldn't hurt anything, and it's not like we are dieing on the vine here. It's still fairly lively, and several threads are started everyday. I have visited a few other forums, and there isn't anything new on a couple of them for weeks on end.:shock: Then maybe a couple posts.:neutral: And it goes quiet again.:shock: But not here.:cool: And that's a good thing. :wink:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Captain Picard would say... "make it so." :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Its a drop down menu field, so it can't be free-form (enter anything.) I added a few more items

Dark Highland Green
Black
True Blue
Highland Green
Multiple Bullitts
Cobra
Mach 1
Other Mustang
Former Owner
Other
No Bullitt

I'll think about a way to allow more flexibility in the entry.. if I come up with something else I will post here.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
There, now people can enter "Other" for the "Color FIeld" (like "2003 Cobra") other that is not 100% optimal. :)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I can not at this time think of anything additional without going to a multiple drop down thing, which may or may not be a PITA for you. I like what you have done for the options. Very Cool! Indeed!:cool:

And thanks for going to the extra effort!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great deal, Mike! :clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts