Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS ONE OF THE FOUR BULLITTS AT ORLANDO
SPEEDWORLD. I RAN A 13.70 THEN NOW I'AM
RUNNING A 13.61 WITH WORN-OUT BFG DRAG RAD.
BY THE WAY THE OTHER TWO BULLITTS THEY ARE MY
BROTHERS ONE IS DHG OTHER IS BLACK.MY NUMBER IS 5277 MI. ON CAR 672 MODS MAC PRO-CHAMBER
MAC CAT-BACK STEEDA PULLEYS STEEDA TIMING ADJ. MAC COLD AIR. NEXT MOD JBA HEADERS OIL
PAN SCRAPER 2000 R FLYWEEL AND GEARS DON'T
KNOW HOW HIGH YET.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amer-hp on 2001-10-05 21:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amer-hp on 2001-10-05 22:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amer-hp on 2001-10-18 23:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice run. Too bad that I missed it.
Need to install my headers and then maybe take a run at the track?

But time that you joine.

Zee
1/3 of the Bullitt Bros.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YA I KNOW I'AM I LITTLE SLOW DIDN'T MISS MUCH
AT THE TRACK ONLY TWO RUNS. SECOND RUN 13.62 MPH 101.79 TRACK CONDITIONS SUCK. BY THE WAY NEED HELP INSTALLING HEADERS TOMORROW CAN YOU COME OR ARE YOU PAINTING.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Hehe, you're making me look bad here :wink: Nice times.

I can't believe how many cars were there Wednesday and I still got two runs. Thinking about heading down tomorrow for the Funday deal. You going?

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
It's a deal Speedworld has every month and a half or so. It's 15 bucks to run. It basically is like test & tune, but they have grudge races and stuff. They have two lanes with no times or anything, the other 4 are for full times and slips. It starts a 5pm and runs to 11.

In cooler weather they have it on Sundays.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey,01GTB I HAVE TO INSTALL HEADERS ON CUSTOMERS CAR IT HAPPENS TO BE A 4.6L '01 GT
AND DRIVE SHAFT, AND TACH. STAY INTOUCH I'LL BE GOING TO PALMBEACH OCT.20,21 FOR FORD FEST
ARE U GOING.

·
Registered
152 Posts
amer-hp, nice times. What rpm are you shifting at?

Also, any chance you could turn off the caps lock key? If you can kill the all caps it might make the lack of punctuation more palattable.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry about the caps being on. I shifted at 6000rpm.1-2-3 tried 4th gear but slowed down.

·
Registered
112 Posts
what are your shift poin

ts? RPM's

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I shift at 5900 1st and 2nd. 3rd gear, I ride it all the out to about 6100 holding my breath that I don't hit the rev limit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts