Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I posted a suggestion on letting us put (upload) a small picture of ourselves out to the left of our posts, where it says "mega bullithead" etc. and there is a standard pic of the Bullitt. Several commented it would be a neat thing, but I was wondering if this is something that can be added or not? Would be neat to see the mug of each person as we read their posts. I said before, I belong to a lady's fitness board and we all have our photos over there, a small square picture of us, so everyone can feel as if they are talking directly to us.

Just asking, thanks!
:grin:

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Some of us may not want to have our MUGS in there of course... not that we have anything to hide, or anything you know..!

Maybe I can have this picture of one of our cats there instead...

He can play dead...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2001-12-14 09:55 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
1 cat! Amateur!! You gotta have 5 of the little buggers before you're qualified!! :smile:

Gotta love those blue eyes though!!

2001 DHG Bullitt #171

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blakwing on 2001-12-15 01:36 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-15 01:35, Blakwing wrote:
1 cat! Amateur!! You gotta have 5 of the little buggers before you're qualified!! :smile:

2001 DHG Bullitt #171
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

We have two of them! ...and THAT IT

Aspen & Kobe, one year apart, 1 1/2 and 7 month!

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-15 11:14, 1NastyFordGT wrote:

Love it Bob! I must admit ours are pretty good! Never left anything anywhere! They do leave balls, and other toys in my shoes though!

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
594 Posts
Sorry. Not yet. The version of the phpBB software that allows that has not been released yet. Its still in beta (and the last thing I want to do is take a chance in screwing up the message board with buggy code.

Once it does com out though, I will work at getting it installed.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank You, that would be cool!

XERXES & LT. FRANK
:grin:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,204 Posts
OMG Dona! How did you get them to pose exactly the same for the pic! That is soooo cute! They look like friends.....

Vicki

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
On 2001-12-15 01:35, Blakwing wrote:

One of our neighbors have 5 cats, used to have 6, but one always beat up 3 of the others so they had to find a new home for that one. Guess he was brought up in a rough neighborhood!

We ARE stopping at 2! I don't care how much Erica nags me. (that's how we got Kobe)
I'm a sucker!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts