Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer searched for my Bullitt for a month before finding #1790. When I got it home I noticed that it had daytime running lamps and a block heater extension plug in the grill. So, I checked the door jamb and there it was....a Canadian maple leaf sticker. I was wondering how many other owners in th US have Canadian Bullitts?

I also heard that certain manufacturers won't honor the warranty if the car was brought back out of Canada. Can anyone verify this?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have the Bullitt DVD and my dealer gave me its only brochure, so I really don't need whatever that Canadian thingy is.

·
Registered
96 Posts
If worse came to worse, you could have your Bullitt serviced in Vancouver B.C. :smile:

My 96 GT broke down in Atlanta, Ford honored the warrenty even though it was a Canadian car.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Hey,

Is your Canadian Bullitt's speedo in KPH or MPH? And what about the odo? Klicks or Miles.

If it's in Klicks and you don't know it your odo number will rack up pretty fast. 1.6 Km per mile.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I'm Canadian, bought my Bullitt in Canada, but I'm here in CA for school. Ford honors (or honours :grin:) the warranty for both sides of the line. You shouldn't have any problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts