Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how many Bullitts where shipped to Canada? Mine is Green #2870. I was told under a 100.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cdnho on 2001-07-12 16:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
509 Posts
I read somewhere last March that 500 out of the orignal 6500 were ear-marked for Canada. I never heard exactly how many were shipped there. Maybe there weren't enough orders for all 500.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I believe it is a max of 500 for Canada also. I have #1409, out of BC.

·
Registered
351 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-12 15:28, cdnho wrote:
Does anyone know how many Bullitts where shipped to Canada? Mine is Green #2870. I was told under a 100.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cdnho on 2001-07-12 16:21 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> Special limited edition cars shipped up to us canadians,usually runs about 10% of total U.S. production. However i would not be surprised if the total amount is much less. Have only seen 1 bullitt other than mine on the road!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I heard the quantity of 500 also. I have never seen another on the road, but have seen two for sale at local dealers around Montreal. I know Northern Bullitt is not far from me, and plan to meet him one day soon.
I really hope they don't meet the 500. By the way whwre are you from cdnho?

·
Registered
351 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-12 22:47, BRUCE H wrote:
I heard the quantity of 500 also. I have never seen another on the road, but have seen two for sale at local dealers around Montreal. I know Northern Bullitt is not far from me, and plan to meet him one day soon.
I really hope they don't meet the 500. By the way whwre are you from cdnho?
HEY BRUCE! GOOD TO SEE YOU ON THE BOARD! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, There is a car show down in VALLEYFIELD this weekend. I am going to vermont on saturday for the RUTLAND SHOW and hopefully if the weather is nice will also attend the VALLEYFIED show on sunday. What are you planing for the weekend?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BRUCE H, CDNHO is from LONDON ONT. The dealer only got one Bullit but I saw at 4 other ones all green within 50 miles of where I live and I didn`t look to hard.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I got a letter from Ford stating 500 bullitts
for Canada. I also heard the last Bullitt
was assembled about Sept 1st and that the
final total will be 5600

·
Registered
694 Posts
I also heard that there were about 500 coming to Canada. There are actually quite a few in the Edmonton area. Have seen 1 DHG besides my own but have seen quite a few black ones (probably 5 or 6) and absolutely no blue ones.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-11-01 23:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
5 Posts
i hear from my cousin(he's general manager of ford dealer in st-bruno,quebec)may be only 350 bullitt for canada.Sale go down since september event.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well, here is the official word I received from an employee of Ford's Corporate offices.... there were only 470 Bullitts shipped to Canada and of that number, 342 were DHG. That makes 128 Black/True Blue Bullitts (not sure the breakdown there)shipped to Canada.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I live in Abbotsford, B.C. and have seen a blue one and a green one in town. the guy with the green one pulled into the car wash spot two over from me...gave me a little nod but that was it....really wanted to talk to him but he was in and out before i could go talk to him.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Not sure how many bullitts are in Manitoba but their as rare as hens teeth in Brandon.Heard of 2 being shown by Midtown Ford in Winnipeg but i have no idea of colour or badge #'s.Mine is #571 DHG

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trigger on 2002-01-13 23:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trigger on 2002-01-13 23:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trigger on 2002-01-13 23:58 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 28 Posts