Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any members owners of Canadian Bullitts?I used to go up to Ontario and noticed that export car where different in some aspects than their U.S. counterparts.Mainly interested in trim differences and also curious as to the programing of their ECU since their EPA regulations differ.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am Canadian. There are a number of us here. The main difference I know of, aside from everything being in kilometers, is that we have lighted vanity mirrors.

Makes us go faster.

-Bill

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Ahhhhhh!!I can see it now. Steve pulls down his lighted vanity mirror to see how far back that Charger is!! I wonder what computer tune your cars have?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im from Calgary. The Canadian Bullitts have the Mach 460 standard, a real cigarette lighter and those vanity mirrors. I don't know about the computer because B.C. is fairly strict about car emmisions.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Attn:Canadian Bullitt Owners
Subject:Computer Tune
There is a decal that is on the inside of your passenger side door.It should read KSG1,KSG2, or KSG0;maybe possibly KSG3.This would be from KSG0 being the original program for the ECU to KSG1 being the 1st program change,2 being the second,etc.Or possibly a different code altogether,because of different emmissions-please let us know.Thanx

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm in Ontario and have noticed a few differences between the US and Canadian Bullitts. Here is the list:

1. Standard Mack 460 Stereo
2. Daytime running lights
3. Dual vanity mirrors
4. Standard block heater

I think that's it, if anyone else has anything to add to the list, I'd love to know about it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
KSG2

Blk Bullitt #2754
jjrocks
Jim

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jjrocks on 2001-10-16 18:18 ]</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts