Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know this why here in Canada the only options that come with the Bullitt's are GPS or Shaker 1000, U-Connect for the phone and Factory cover and in the states you guys get HID lamps + interior Lighting +++ the list of options are twice as long.

I really wanted to get the HID's on my Bullitt but they where not available unless I buy a aftermarket kit and I am not sure I trust those any one know?

Oh and at the same time what do you all think of the Hellion Twin turbo kit's I am really looking into them...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Magnum59l said:
Anyone know this why here in Canada the only options that come with the Bullitt's are GPS or Shaker 1000, U-Connect for the phone and Factory cover and in the states you guys get HID lamps + interior Lighting +++ the list of options are twice as long.

I really wanted to get the HID's on my Bullitt but they where not available unless I buy a aftermarket kit and I am not sure I trust those any one know?

Oh and at the same time what do you all think of the Hellion Twin turbo kit's I am really looking into them...
HID headlights are not available in Canada due to a regulation requiring all new vehicles to be equipped with running lights.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,082 Posts
Magnum59l said:
Anyone know this why here in Canada the only options that come with the Bullitt's are GPS or Shaker 1000, U-Connect for the phone and Factory cover and in the states you guys get HID lamps + interior Lighting +++ the list of options are twice as long.
Because you guys got more and better stuff when the '01's came out and turnabout is fair play. :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,012 Posts
rdunnill said:
HID headlights are not available in Canada due to a regulation requiring all new vehicles to be equipped with running lights.
That seems to be the reason, although someone pointed out on another Forum that GT500s are available in Canada with HIDs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,443 Posts
But your Bullitts all say on the information-center "Driver Door Ajar, eh" and "50 Miles to Empty, eh" or "Service Engine Soon, Eh" - whereas OURS are just plain-jane nothin' special like a standard GT...........

:badgrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,591 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Because you guys got more and better stuff when the '01's came out and turnabout is fair play. :grin:
Thats what I was thinking..... About time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
JC2954 said:
But your Bullitts all say on the information-center "Driver Door Ajar, eh" and "50 Miles to Empty, eh" or "Service Engine Soon, Eh" - whereas OURS are just plain-jane nothin' special like a standard GT...........

:badgrin:
That would only be the cars from Eastern Canada!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
Seems you guys in Canada get to pay more for your cars!That isn't fair as more cost must mean they are better right:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
I purchased my Bullit from Ohio, and al I had to do was put in the $5o.oo part for daytime running lights off the signals.I did get all the goodies like HID, and interior lights,1000w shacker,and security system.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top