1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Leave the traction control on there Pauly? :tongue:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Well 12.04 is damn good in my book with all the fast cars I've owned, I have never gone that fast in one of them... great job Paul

Also while over at Utube I was able to watch Kurts 3230 first start and dyno runs for it's break in.... Damn to bad it didn't make it to the nationals

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jimmy Ray said:
Well 12.04 is damn good in my book with all the fast cars I've owned, I have never gone that fast in one of them... great job Paul

Also while over at Utube I was able to watch Kurts 3230 first start and dyno runs for it's break in.... Damn to bad it didn't make it to the nationals
Here is that link the Kurt's First start up with his stroked moter at MPH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztFQAWX76TQ&mode=user&search

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:

Doesn't mean I cant give him the gears does it JR??? :wink: Just wondering how he managed to slow down that low 11 second car? LOL (Greg, we can't let him off the hook that easy)

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
cdnTB#2021 said:
Doesn't mean I cant give him the gears does it JR??? :wink: Just wondering how he managed to slow down that low 11 second car? LOL (Greg, we can't let him off the hook that easy)
Well, since it was my first run in 10 months I will take the verbal abuse.....for now :D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Psssssssst..................... and the tower dude couldn't read his dial in..........................

Psssssssssst................. Red Light....................................

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Dillo Dave said:
Psssssssst..................... and the tower dude couldn't read his dial in..........................

Psssssssssst................. Red Light....................................

LOL!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts