Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salut!

My two year old English Springer Spaniel loves to go for rides in all my vehicles. Do any of you take your pets along for Bullitt rides?

=)!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I have taken our Papillion on several out-of-state trips.. The little guy travels well but has had alot of experience, he was born in The Netherlands!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Most of the time I do not have a choice. She is in the car before I have a chance to say no. Sometimes it's awful hard to refuse c o c k e r spaniel eyes.

DHG Bullitt #05134
Vortech S Trim w/AFM Powerpipe
Bassani X-pipe w/cats
Steeda Tri-ax
4.10s

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barnaby on 2001-11-13 18:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barnaby on 2001-11-13 18:30 ]</font>

·
Registered
100 Posts
yep. i have an "all american" breed. she loves to ride and i love to ride with her. usually tuck a blanket in the back seats and everybody is happy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: grinnin on 2001-11-13 19:22 ]</font>

·
Registered
140 Posts
My larger than average(20lbs)Pomeranian was with me the day I decided to buy my Bullitt. She sat there through the whole buying process and went home in it. She loves to ride, but prefers convertibles.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Our little black Miniature Schnauzer absolutely loves a Bullitt ride. When the car's going 30 mph, his sniffer is going 100 mph! :lol:

·
Registered
340 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
Sometimes it's awful hard to refuse c o c k e r spaniel eyes.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Ahh yes, and those big floppy ears

All though duke is no longer with me, i will always remember those rides I used to give him.

·
Registered
586 Posts
These knuckleheads will NEVER get in my Bullitt. They're two of our three Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. That male is 95lbs, the female pup (7 mos.) 46lbs. Our third dog is a monster that'll get into the worst crap, run away with it, eat it, recycle it, and look for more. Our hands are full.

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers are one of the only breeds created solely in the USA. They were bred about 100 years ago to hunt ducks and geese in the icy waters of the Chesapeake Bay in winter. They'd retrieve 50 to 100 ducks a day and guard the kill on the hunter's boat while he went into town to sell his game.

We've hunted with the a dozen times or so. They work hard and love it.

If I did have the nerve to station one of these pups in the Bullitt, I know that noboby would mess with it!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a 130# Mastiff. Molly is NOT allowed in the Bullitt. She slobbers too much. She gets to ride in the minivan. She fits in there better too.

·
Registered
102 Posts
My Daschund/Border Collie mix "Cajun" got to ride once, in my wife's lap the whole time.

I hate nose prints!

I''l try and get a pic since he is solid black and looks like an xtra large/long short haired wienie dog!

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Wow! You all are WAY braver than me!
I tell my kids that THEY are lucky to ride in the Bullitt with me!!!
:lol:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
My 2 collies Brady, Cassie and our sheltie Princess rides in the Jeep or my truck not the 1007 they hate the Jeep makes them sick the truck they love.
Fat Princess is the best, she jumps in and out not afraid or tries to visit with everyone in the cars next to us.....Just setts there well behavied and happy!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts