Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Mine was up in the rear bumper. You couldn't really see it, just had to feel around for it. Check under the spare tire too.

BTW, I've go t relatives that live up in your area. My uncle had a store in Volens. I think my aunt used to teach in Gretna.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I found mine the day i drove it back from NC. It was very easy to find tucked behind the rear bumper and gas tank and i put it with my sales sticker for future collectibility. Youve had yours for a month or so maybe it fell off and blew away in that time.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
MCQUEEN, I found mine under the rear bumper cover. If you go to the center of your rear bumper and reach up behind the bumper from there that is where I found mine. Of course depending on how well the tape was put on and how far your car ha to travel to the dealer it could have fallen off. If you do find it be careful with the tape because it could tear, like mine. Got the majority of it though. Good luck!
Cam

·
Registered
96 Posts
Take a look at the bottom of the foam in the rear bumper. You should find a piece of masking tape, that will be holding your build sheet to the car. It's pretty hard for them to fall out as it's a pretty tight fit. I used an exacto knife to cut the tape befor I pulled it out.

·
Registered
444 Posts
You guys are all so lucky. I've looked for mine several times and have found nothing. I'm afraid that it was either taken off at the dealership of had come out during delivery. It sure would have been cool to have it though.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Don’t feel too bad Green Pony. 90% of mines stuffed in one of the holes that holds the styro bumper in place. All I could get was a corner out. I’d have to take the rear bumper off to get any more of it…ain’t worth it to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts