Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to post in the classifies but it wont let me whats wrong i have a few posts on here.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
i cant post anything

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Well...guess i can:lol:...was trying to post to another thread an cud not...strange

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
dg517 said:
Well...guess i can:lol:...was trying to post to another thread an cud not...strange
Which thread?

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
The one Bob posted about his blue shirt...i kept getting a message that my post was too short....crazy...huh?....B-Man?

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
dg517 said:
The one Bob posted about his blue shirt...i kept getting a message that my post was too short....crazy...huh?....B-Man?

The software requires a minimum number of characters in a post.. so if it was just a smiley or something sort, that might have caused the error.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
i was writing a dig to David Midgley about the shirt color...reminding him that the blue an black colors are Bullitts toooooooooo.....sooooo it was a lot more than just a one word deal:D

·
3,389 Posts
dg517 said:
i was writing a dig to David Midgley about the shirt color...reminding him that the blue an black colors are Bullitts toooooooooo.....sooooo it was a lot more than just a one word deal:D
The software's AI is working perfectly then!:tongue:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
The software's AI is working perfectly then!:tongue:
Thanks....Terry....i was really worried:D....an....:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts