Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Schenectady & I know of at least two others around here. Anyone in NYC?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If any of you Upstate, Northern & New England Bullitts are interested, I'll be at Lebanon Valley Dragway August 25 with a local Impala club. While I'll be driving my Caprice, my fiance's going to bring the Bullitt & I'm going to race both at the track. Track fees are around $25 to race, but I think it's only $5 or $10 to watch. Let me know if anyone's interested & I can give you directions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm the proud owner of Bullitt #4107. At present its stock but in time would like to do some modifications, but that will come. I am from the central New York area and would be interested in getting together with other "bullittheads".

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm proud owner of #3650, in black, in the Glens Falls area. A week or so ago I left the Aviation Mall and was surprised to find another car parked next to mine(far from the mall entrance, of course!) Then I saw it was a Mustang, then was stunned to see that it was a Bullitt, in dark green! Made a nice dynamic duo...

I know there are a few others around, since Nemer Ford in Glens Falls sold one (green) and New Country Ford in Saratoga has also sold two or three in addition to mine. Salesman told me that the last one had a buyer with a check in hand almost before it rolled off the truck...

Probably see some Bullitts up at the Adirondack National Car Show this weekend in Lake George. Can't enter, since the show is for older vehicles, but I'll bet there will be some Bullitts parked nearby. It's a great show every year!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts