Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys....

So, in my never ending search for different and nice mods, I came across these from the same folks that we bought Karen's interior mods from. NDZ Performance. I bought this set for my 05, and also wanted to test the silver color with the Bullitt Strut Tower Brace. We know what color we will get for Karen's Bullitt!!

These caps are absolutely excellent quality, with rubber gaskets for all. Beautiful finish, and excellent fit. And, on the Bullitt, there is an added bonus. The caps for the strut nuts do actually thread onto the caps on the Strut Brace side, unlike on my 05, which will need to be secured via adhesive. Not a problem for me. Oh, and please take note in the last pic of the products, the Bullitt Crosshair inserts....They rock.....While I was at it, I also got the AC fill valve covers to match...Let us know how you like em.....

Mike and Karen

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
MikeandKaren Thank you for the pic and info really looking great. Sending back my upr ones you use with silacone. Waiting on screw on type from ebay if I dont like them Iwill purchase these. Thanks again JOHN

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cpd0924 said:
MikeandKaren Thank you for the pic and info really looking great. Sending back my upr ones you use with silacone. Waiting on screw on type from ebay if I dont like them Iwill purchase these. Thanks again JOHN
No problem John, good luck with it....

Mike

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JrzyBullitt said:
Those are the first one's I actually like!! I'm there! When I get my next paycheck......
I hear ya. I was originally going to get the midwest auto gear covers for my 05, then I saw these.....

And, how can you resist a pair of either silver or black, with the Bullitt logo, for the Bullitt????:lol: :lol:

Mike

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks for the post... I just ordered the 10pc Strut Tower caps as well as the cup holder bezel with Bullitt logo's... I like the Bullitt specific stuff, and NDZ is quality, so looks like I'll be throwing my blank UPR Billet cup holder on ebay for the non Bullitt GT crowd. :)

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DrRickso said:
Thanks for the post... I just ordered the 10pc Strut Tower caps as well as the cup holder bezel with Bullitt logo's... I like the Bullitt specific stuff, and NDZ is quality, so looks like I'll be throwing my blank UPR Billet cup holder on ebay for the non Bullitt GT crowd. :)
Grats!!

I notice from your sig that you already have the powerpoint plug as well....They also make a Bullitt specific seat lever cover.....I may have to look at those next......

Enjoy,
Mike

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Those covers are really nice. I think that the Ford Racing logo was a good choice. I wouldn't want everything on the car to say "Bullitt"; I prefer a mix of plain, running pony, and Ford Racing logo accessories.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BB2008 said:
Those covers are really nice. I think that the Ford Racing logo was a good choice. I wouldn't want everything on the car to say "Bullitt"; I prefer a mix of plain, running pony, and Ford Racing logo accessories.
Thanks Ken...

Actually, this first set was purchased for my 05, as we were testing the color match of the covers with the Bullitt STB. The pics on Karen's Bullitt were just to color match the silver.....Personally, I also like the Ford Racing logo, but Karen wants to get the Bullitt logo for her car. I'm good with it either way.....:lol: :lol:

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Mike,

I like your other dress-up items too. It looks finished but not blingy.

Ken

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BB2008 said:
Mike,

I like your other dress-up items too. It looks finished but not blingy.

Ken
Thanks Ken, that is what I am striving for...I still need the MAG radiator extensions, but that should just about wrap up the underhood.....

Thx,
Mike

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I also like the Ford Racing version. The intake box for the CAI has Ford Racing stamped on it so IMHO I think that would match best. But, on the other hand, the Bullitt would match the Data Plate....decisions....decisions

·
Registered
664 Posts
Got mine today! With the Ford Racing logo. I too felt that logo worked best with the CAI & FR logo on the plate. They are much nicer than the pics let on (no offense!). The little logos are smaller so the engraving looks very "precision" in person.

I'm very pleased and believe me, it's very seldom that something arrives in the mail that makes me happy out of the box without some sort of hassle or tweaking.

I give NDZ

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JrzyBullitt said:
Got mine today! With the Ford Racing logo. I too felt that logo worked best with the CAI & FR logo on the plate. They are much nicer than the pics let on (no offense!). The little logos are smaller so the engraving looks very "precision" in person.

I'm very pleased and believe me, it's very seldom that something arrives in the mail that makes me happy out of the box without some sort of hassle or tweaking.

I give NDZ
Glad they worked out for you Dale!! Our second set, with the Bullitt logos, is on the way. I will get some pics up after they arrive....
On a side note, Karen had a show poster made for me as a birthday gift a couple of weeks ago..I HAD to have the guy that did it for us, re-do the file, as I wanted it to show the NDZ caps, and add them to my "list"....Here is a copy of it.....

Mike

·
Registered
969 Posts
watch out....they're back

mega thanks to mike and karen! excellent tastes on the mods that "yall" share on this forum. i have started a new routine before i read any of your posts in the "mods" section--i give my wallet to my girlfriend and ask her to hide if from me! :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: please slow down a bit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I still have to be very descrete on my mod additions. (Wifie is still upset about the Redfire). However, having said that. I just ordered the Tower Caps also. :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts