Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Did you all know the Bullitt is one of the "Dream" cars featured in the Car and Driver 2002 page-a-day calender. 365 dream cars featured. One for each day of the year. The Bullitt featured on April 2,2002. Very cool! It is also mentioned on the back of the box that the calender comes in.

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Whew! Glad it wasn't April Fools Day.

Great, more Bullitt stuff to get. :cool:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Py...thats the exact thing I thought when I saw it. April Fools Day honors a 2000 TVR Tuscan R Concept. The Bullitt in with some mighty fine company in this calender. Wish I could tell you all where to get one. I got mine around X-mas and just now checked it out. It got misplaced!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
But, did anyone else notice that Car & Driver never wrote an article about the Bullitt? Brock Yates mentioned it in passing in one of his articles, and it was mentioned in passing one or two other times, but they never performed a road test (except on Car and Driver Television).

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Ahhh something else that I need to get. great, when will the madness stop :smile:

·
Registered
595 Posts
It's also featured in their 2001 calendar, of which I also have a copy.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Okay, found this calendar on www.motorbooks.com for $11.95. It took some searching through this site to finally find it. It's listed under the Cars gift page 3.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My son found the Car and Driver Calender at Barnes & Noble Booksellers. It cost $11.95 and cames in a 6 inch by 6.5 inch yellow box.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts