Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Since I am moving I will be parking in a carport. Need a cover for outside. Anyone have any recommendations on a good quality car cover?
I got mine from Calif. Car Cover. I went with the "Stormweave" cover. I use when I'm at the track. Keeps the car clean and works well with light rain and morning dew. Dries fairly quickly, easy to put on and take off. I think it would work fine for your situation since you are in a carport. My Baby is in the garage as we speak with the cover on. Here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
656 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Doc does yours come with the cable locks to secure it under the car?
Yes but I have never used them.

·
Registered
656 Posts
We road racers are a trusting bunch. :smile:

·
Registered
656 Posts
I agree!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Both Stangs have Calif car cover the fit is good and does the job I want. Just have to pick the right one for your application. www.calcarcover.com

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
I bought the "Noah" version from California Car Cover three years ago...First year the car was in carport, second year was outside and third year in a garage..The one DOC1FMF would be better...When the car was parked outside,even a over night dew would go thru the "Noah" cover.....Just my thoughts....

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
when you call them they will tell you what would suit your needs best.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I had them to add holes in the front and rear to keep the cover on during high winds.No added cost just security.Calcover are great people to work with.My cover had dry rot in the 3rd year and they replaced it with a new one.They are covered for 4 yrs.Nice thing about was I didn't have to send back the whole cover.All I had to do was cut a small piece to send back for warranty purposes which meant I could still keep it covered until the replacement arrived.

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
For those who store cars in a garage, don't do what I did and order a fancy car cover. I never use it because it is overkill. I like two king-size sheets (green, of course) better because they are easier to put on/take off and are very easy to shake out and wash. Total cost: $35 at Wal-Mart.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts