Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was out washing ol' 754 as I like to call him and I had a name pop into my head that just stuck. Tell me what you think.

"Senior 754"

Being as how he is well traveled around Italy and he is the Italain Bullitt I think it fits.

Anybody else name their Bullitt? If so what is the name?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Ive named mine the ghost.

all the blacked out parts and the wistle the Vortech makes Is pretty cool at night with out the lights on.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I know right. I always wanted something similar to my old 68' Coupes chrome rings around the bezels. its amazing how something so small can make it that much nicer.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I've always named my cars. My Bullitt is "The Lieutenant" and my convertible is "Mickey". My 5.0 was "Merlin".

·
Registered
771 Posts
Mine's carried the name of "Misty" as in "Misty Blue"

The Ranger's named "The Grumbler"...

·
Registered
269 Posts
I've always prefered a woman's name for my cars. I call 976 "CUPCAKE" because when i wax the roof I always swirl the wax in a way that looks like a cupcake, hince the name. That and people think you are spending time with your girlfriend.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
My whole family refers to 1543 as THE BULLITT. My 85 GT is named midnite cause she is black and runs great at midnite. :bigguns:

·
Registered
39 Posts
At school it always gets called "The Bullitt" Some people think I nicknamed it the Bullitt..not ford..but i do my best to explain that to everybody:)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
DHGBULLITT said:
My whole family refers to 1543 as THE BULLITT. My 85 GT is named midnite cause she is black and runs great at midnite. :bigguns:
Same with me, The Bullitt. The DD F-150 is white and blue, so I call it the IcePrincess or Frosty. Had a CV that we called The Yellow Rose. It was light yellow and Burgundy leather interior.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I still call 754 The "BULLITT"(so does everybody else) all the time but when I refer to it between me and my wife we call it "Senior 754".

·
Registered
23 Posts
TB 5631 is named "Babygirl"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts