Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to sound like a complete idiot, but what's the best way to find out who and where the local weekend car shows are at? (I ask on the off chance Cleveland will one day have a weekend without rain)... :lol:

Oh, and can a new Bullitt enter and be actually judged? I thought only older cars were judged. I'm a rookie (obviously) at this stuff.

·
Registered
149 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
Not to sound like a complete idiot, but what's the best way to find out who and where the local weekend car shows are at? (I ask on the off chance Cleveland will one day have a weekend without rain)... :lol:

Oh, and can a new Bullitt enter and be actually judged? I thought only older cars were judged. I'm a rookie (obviously) at this stuff.

Contact your local Mustaang Club, they're prob in the phone book or go to a Large Dealership, they might know.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Ohio Car Shows

As for your '08 being judged, it depends on the show. Some shows are only open to pre-1972 vehicles, while others are open to all years. Just have to look at the show flyer. Most of the all Ford shows will put you in the 05+ Mustang class most likely.

·
40,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gofstr455 said:
Contact your local Mustaang Club, they're prob in the phone book or go to a Large Dealership, they might know.
I was thinking maybe the local newspapers might have such listings, but I wouldn't have a clue what section to look in. I haven't been to a car show yet (unless you count the pitiful little gathering I found over the holiday weekend in the far hills of W. Virginia... you had to be there).

·
40,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4fit? said:
Ohio Car Shows

As for your '08 being judged, it depends on the show. Some shows are only open to pre-1972 vehicles, while others are open to all years. Just have to look at the show flyer. Most of the all Ford shows will put you in the 05+ Mustang class most likely.
I'm not really at all sure if Cleveland even HAS a Mustang Club. My research has only turned up clubs in Columbus, and that's too far to go (wanna keep those miles LOW).

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
try the local speed shops, most of my local ones have bulletin boards that people can post flyers on about shows and such.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Shows and Cruises

Check bigalslist.co or carcruises.com there's a ton of shows and cruises in the N. Eastern Ohio area. Also there's a great publication Cruisin' Times that's published in Ohio.
Hope this helps.....
ARMY TC
DHG#159

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I am sure there are fast food restaurants in your are that have cruises on the weekend. They are fun events for me, no judgeing, just bs-ing with other car people.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Sandra and I just joined a local club, and our first meeting is tomorrow night. I attended their last show, which was mostly Shelbys, Saleens, and Roushes, and I was the lone Bullitt. Sandra will be the lone WIP. A local club will probably welcome your Bullitt as something different as did ours.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
I'm not really at all sure if Cleveland even HAS a Mustang Club. My research has only turned up clubs in Columbus, and that's too far to go (wanna keep those miles LOW).
Well then start one! That's what I did here in the Burlington, NC area and now we are an official MCA affiliated club. Of course, Burlington is MUCH smaller than Cleveland. Just find a few local cruise spots, meet some nice folks, and then start up some conversations. :cool:

·
40,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
353 Posts
You are Welcome, I'm a searching machine. :redface:

There are a few others COUGH RCSignals cough who seem to find better stuff than me...

StvMcQueen said:
Thanks, Keith. You're on top of it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.