1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found a Bullitt to add to the coral. :smile:
Could someone run a CARFAX on
VIN 1FAFP42X51F202067

I have committed to buy it and will be picking it up on Saturday morning. Just curious about the history. Thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
droopysbullitt said:
Not that much to just pay for it at least for the piece of mind. $25 well spent.
I thought I would see if anyone had a subscription before I bought one, could use the $25 to go towards the third brake light or headlights! I had a thirty day CARFAX subscription last year and helped some other folks out, worth the try.

Edit: Actually when I get the Bullitt I will pay up and become a supporting member!

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Rare Pony said:
I thought I would see if anyone had a subscription before I bought one, could use the $25 to go towards the third brake light or headlights! I had a thirty day CARFAX subscription last year and helped some other folks out, worth the try.

Edit: Actually when I get the Bullitt I will pay up and become a supporting member!
Ahh now I understand. Congrats on the purchase.

·
Premium Member
8,776 Posts
Two owners previously. First owner had it from 4/25/01 to 1/31/04 (11,360 miles). The second owner had it from 2/19/04 to present; 30,000+ miles. No accidents. The car was originally registered in Maryland; currently registered in Virginia.

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Bullitt4003 said:
Two owners previously. First owner had it from 4/25/01 to 1/31/04 (11,360 miles). The second owner had it from 2/19/04 to present; 30,000+ miles. No accidents. The car was originally registered in Maryland; currently registered in Virginia.
OK Rare Pony. Send that money to Bling Man (B-Man)! He needs new shoes!!! :lol:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bullitt 736 said:
OK Rare Pony. Send that money to Bling Man (B-Man)! He needs new shoes!!! :lol:
I'll pony-up soon, will pick the Bullitt up in the morning. The Bullitt number has the same digits as yours, different order though!?!?!?

Hope to post the details and mods Saturday or Sunday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts