Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a cargo net or truck organizer available for the 08/09 Bullitt? I'm looking to keep a few basic items from flying around back there.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
I bought a laundry sorter, black netting with elastic around the top about 4' long with 4 compartments at Walmart for about $10. I attached a couple of bungee hooks to the two screws on the trunk sides and hold the net in place with them.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I got a Wal*Mart milk crate that works great to carry the Meguiar's and other spray bottles, hanging by the triggers around the top lip, and other cleaning/detailing goodies inside the crate. Really handy, and it doesn't slide around. I was so tempted to get the $48 net from Ford, but this works so well that I think it's not necessary. I might get a bungee to install to the net's hooks, but feel no sense of urgency to do so at this time.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Nomadmax said:
Does anybody know of a cargo net or truck organizer available for the 08/09 Bullitt? I'm looking to keep a few basic items from flying around back there.

Thanks
I have the Ford Accessory cargo net, and it works great. You can tie it off at the top to enclose it, which is handy if you drive on the track.

·
Registered
282 Posts
My Bullitt came with the cargo net. I thought it was a standard option.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I have the cargo net and love it! Great for securing items of all shapes.

Nomadmax: The net come with 2 'hooks' that replace 2 screws in the trunk. The net loops over these to secure it in place.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Silverback said:
I have the cargo net and love it! Great for securing items of all shapes.

Nomadmax: The net come with 2 'hooks' that replace 2 screws in the trunk. The net loops over these to secure it in place.
Good to hear. I ordered mine yesterday.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I bought the Mustang Detail Corral from CDC. I had them install it and they surprised me by putting a Bullitt logo on it. Looks OEM and holds enough cleaning supplies for quick wipe down. Highly recommended.

For the larger items, I think I'm going to get the cargo net also. In the meantime, I bought a Bullitt fender protector from MRT's open house for $10 and used it as a trunk liner. It's grippy enough that most things stick to it and don't slide around.

·
Registered
393 Posts
target has some nice organizers....use velcro (the pointy side not the soft side) on the bottom of it that holds it to the trunk carpet wherever u want it...has 2 compartments with a cooler in the middle. ive had it there for a few months and it works great, hasnt moved around or anything

1 - 14 of 14 Posts