Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I saw 11 real Bullitts and one Purple one at carlisle. Not Everyone had their cars in the show, but here's who I met : "T.J.", "Towman", "Bmorrow", "Joepoohbah", "Buckwheat", "Bullittstang13", "BMUSCG", "Bullitt3980", "Scotty00GT", "GT_Bullitt", "Black4592", "Phbull", also Bill R./691, Chris/worn decal, Mike/3106, Bill/4887, and Jerry selling 3347. I saw the cars of "Ezekial" and "Bullitt2436KM", but I didn't meet them. The rare and unusual Purple Bullitt was for sale in the corrall. Had a great time. Followed Scott Hoag with his Fusion T-5 from MI to PA along with 5 other Mustangs. Even tho' I had 2 extra unscheduled Pee stops, and lost sight of them at the end, I managed to arrive at the motel while they were still registering. I took the scenic route home and avoided the PA turnpike. I hate tolls:lol: Bullitt3980 is going to Email me some snaps of the mini Bullitt Awards ceremony. I'll post the when received.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Jim-I sent the photo-I hope your e-mail is all in capitals like the way you wrote it down. Nice to meet you-I'm sorry not everyone appreciated the subtle and major mods you made in your car-my kids still think you must crawl thought the window

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
bullitt3980 said:
I'm sorry not everyone appreciated the subtle and major mods you made in your car-my kids still think you must crawl thought the window
I must have been in the crapper when that guy walked by!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I enjoyed talking with you and your brother and your kids were great. Now, if you can get that Mopar issue straightened out, things will be better up there.

From left to right: Shawn 1st, Terry 2nd, Jim 3rd

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Glad to hear you had a good drive home. It was nice to meet you and see the B.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hey man it was great meeting you! Its pretty wild you drove from MI for the show! I think next year I may go for the whole weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts