Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going to Carlisle, PA. this weekend? Its all Ford weekend.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
If it ever quits raining around here,I plan on a quick trip up there Sunday. I will be looking for the KarKrat guys and any Ford reps I can find.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there Sunday too, if weather permitting. There's also the East Coast Street Rod Nationals up at York fairgrounds this weekend. Those guys are probably getting wet too.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went on Sunday. The only Bullitt there was the one in the building brought by Ford, and of course mine. None entered in the show. No Ford reps. were there. Did get to talk to the Mercury reps. about the new Marauder they had there. Nice sound to that also.
I don't know if I'm the first casualty but, a woman ran me off the road about 5mi. from my house when I was coming home. Not much damage, just a little dent on the front right fender and scrapped up rim. Thank Ford for those anti-lock brakes. The lock up was really controllable. Getting estimate today. And she didn't have ins. Unbelievable. This has been a rollercoaster of a year for me.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,030 Posts
qtown: Oh Man! And I thought my scratch on the trunk was bad! Nothing too serious, tho. I wonder who will get the first speeding ticket?

:bullitt:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts