Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below are the details for a cruise starting at 9am from King of Prussia, just north of Philadephia, onto Carlisle with a brief stop on the way at Sonic for food and beverages.


alrighty, lets officially make it Bennigan's at 9:00 at the KOP mall.
Anyone that is attending, feel free to PM me for my cellphone number and I'll try to keep it all organized.

Link to location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=....393205&spn=0.011098,0.028324&z=16&iwloc=addr

We'll depart as soon as everyone arrives and head to Sonic to grab some breakfast and drinks. Map here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...64446,116.015625&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

and then continue on to Carlisle :cool:

I imagine we can depart Carlisle around 4-7pm timeframe if we are all interested in a cruise back...

Again, PM me for my cell number if you are going. I will make sure everyone is there that is scheduled to leave before we head out. That way we can get on the road with everyone :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,109 Posts
Sounds good, I'm pretty sure I'll go but I may cut out a little earlier then 4-7PM depending on the weather. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black4592 said:
Sounds good, I'm pretty sure I'll go but I may cut out a little earlier then 4-7PM depending on the weather. :)
cool
I am thinking around 4-5pm myself, maybe earlier too

for me it depends on how worn I get, weather, when everyone else leaves, and if festivities are continuing :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,109 Posts
Ezekial said:
cool
I am thinking around 4-5pm myself, maybe earlier too

for me it depends on how worn I get, weather, when everyone else leaves, and if festivities are continuing :D
Yeah I think its saposed to be HOT and some thunder storms in the latter part of the day.:frown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
I knew this good weather all week and last week meant something bad about this upcoming weekend. Crossing my fingers...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
429 Posts
Aight guys just found out that im good to go, everything worked out. I PMed you steve n ezekial...I will be meeting steve near me and meeting everyone else out at KOP. Looks like highest chance of rain is 50% so its lookin pretty good
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,109 Posts
Well according to weather.com and accuweather its about a 30% chance of rain, so I'm going to play it by ear on what time I'll leave from carlilse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
I'll have to see what time I leave from carlisle as well. Hopefully there will be a good turnout there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sent a PM to the 2 people that sent me their numbers

looking forward til tomorrow
Mine will be clean, but still needs a lot of work. Just haven't had time to mess with it... and need to purchase a real buffer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,109 Posts
Ezekial said:
sent a PM to the 2 people that sent me their numbers

looking forward til tomorrow
Mine will be clean, but still needs a lot of work. Just haven't had time to mess with it... and need to purchase a real buffer
I'm pretty sure you have my number right?? I have yours anyways.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I had a great time yesterday. Got a bit warm there for a while, but overall stayed reasonable. Had a fantastic cruise in and back. Met some nice Bullitt owners and had some great grub at Sonic ;)

We made a mark with Bullitt Hill since the Mustang area was full, especially the way to small Bullitt section (we should complain to Carlisle events for not enough spaced allowed to registered cars) that I referred to as Bullitt row :D

I'll try and get some pictures posted up soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,109 Posts
Yeah It was great. Did it start raining when your guys left? But yeah I definitely want to see all the pics, my gf is going to send me the ones she took tonight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Black4592 said:
Yeah It was great. Did it start raining when your guys left? But yeah I definitely want to see all the pics, my gf is going to send me the ones she took tonight.
barely. Not even enough to even think about using the wipers, in fact, when I got home I didn't even see any spots on the rear window or decklid (didn't look on the front).

Cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
429 Posts
great day yesterday guys...it was really cool meeting and hangin out with u guys. my friend, Dante, posted a video on youtube, i dont have the link yet, of just some of the cruise shots. Im sure we also have a ton of pics of everything so ill get them up asap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bullitt2436KM said:
great day yesterday guys...it was really cool meeting and hangin out with u guys. my friend, Dante, posted a video on youtube, i dont have the link yet, of just some of the cruise shots. Im sure we also have a ton of pics of everything so ill get them up asap
haha sweet
I think I found it :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=api42HEt764

if you search for Carlisle and then sort by date added there is some burnout videos and more. I am going to check it out later.

I should post up my stuff by the end of hte week. I am in Canada on business right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,109 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Black4592 said:
Awsome! We need to do this stuff again. Theres a small all ford show right by me tomorrow I'm going to go for a little while, Heres the info if your interested. Springfeild ford show
definetly

I may swing out for a few minutes if I have time then :)
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top