Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone trying to cruise up Saturday morning to Carlisle from near DC? I know the weather's not ideal around here for this week but maybe we'll get lucky!

I'm thinking meeting around 7:00 or so in the morning. I've done the day trip the last two years and will be looking to do the same this time. I'm in NoVa so looking for anyone along the way!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Steve,
Thought I might catch you on Sat., but you're going Sunday. I saw a news report and it sounds like Ford is pulling out all the stops for the show. Just hope this rain finally stops.

·
Registered
934 Posts
lancorecorder said:
Steve,
Thought I might catch you on Sat., but you're going Sunday. I saw a news report and it sounds like Ford is pulling out all the stops for the show. Just hope this rain finally stops.
Rain is supposed to stop. I'm with you on that. Are you heading up early Saturday? I am tied up until 1:00 Saturday, so it's probably too late. Have fun.

·
Registered
934 Posts
From what I have read, a bunch of guys just met up and went together last year. I think they made there own parking area. There has been some talk of that on some of the posts but nothing solid yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts