Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, went to a carshow today, met up with six other Stangs, drove about an hour to the show. Was a beautiful day...kind of hot and humid, but not too bad. Finally the judges come around to look at cars.....they zip thru the judging of our six Mustangs all sitting together......made us a little nervous as fast as they went....started handing out the hardware....3 in our group got trophies for Top 25...called a few other cars....then called the other 3 of us....we went 6 for 6, and we also got club award too. On Flickr we are FreedomMustang!! You can also get there from my page....bullitt2865

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Congrats Matt on the Trophy !!!!!!!!

And the rest of the Trophies your group received .........

Good-Times .............

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Great Job And Congrats To You All.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Congrats on the wins! Jeff and I and a friend of ours took our 3 Bullitts to a show today and we got 2 out of 3 into the top 50.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks all....a few other pics from the day. I was the only Bullitt at the show.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Excellent, way to go.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Just goes to "show," that Bullitts are winners! Congrats!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Matt Cook said:
thanks all....a few other pics from the day. I was the only Bullitt at the show.
Congrats. and thanks for other pics, Cool a rare Edsel conv. I saw an Edsel at a show last week also.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Congrats Matt.....Car looks great........Thanks for sharing the pictures.....................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts