Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A cat was walking on my car while I was at work at left some claw marks on the hood. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get them out. If I see a cat, I think I am going to kill it just for satisfaction. Thanks for any and all help with this matter.

·
Registered
451 Posts
So are you going to change your handle to "CatSmasher"? Oh wait... that's taken! :smile: I doubt you could use "froopy" in a sentence as well as he does anyway. :wink:

Seriously, sorry about your car. I just keep telling myself that if I drive it scratches WILL happen, no matter how careful I am. Hopefully I'll be able to take it when they do.

Joe

·
Registered
147 Posts
Zaino Brothers has one of their waxes (Z5 i think) that's supposed to help with swirls and light scratches. Their claybar may also help. Their website has some good info.

Sorry to hear about the cat, wonder if something like this is why someone invented the CATapult....ouch...bad pun...though that might be a satisfying way to dispose of this particular cat.

·
Registered
193 Posts
My cat decided to walk on my Bullitt in the middle of the night once (ONCE). Now he sleeps in a cage in the garage. No more footprints!
If it was someone elses cat, here is what you do. Wait until you spot the bugger on your property then tag it with a paintball gun - Blammoo! The owner may actually keep the damned thing in his own yard when he has to keep cleaning bright green paint off of the little beast!
Worked on my neighbors dog. I said that when the dog stops crapping in my yard, he gets to stop giving it a bath every night!
Plus, it is great guns hoopy froopy fun chasing an animal around your yard with a paintball gun and doing a Rambo on its ass!

·
Registered
762 Posts
catsmasher you slay me

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Man Catsmasher, you are soooooo funny. Great ideas also. How much does a paint gun cost?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've used 3M's hand glaze to remove minor scrathces in my paint/tail light lenses. It works very well. You may have to apply it more than once to accomplish the results you want (it's very fine).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts