Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cat, I loved how you came back to that guy posting the question at the BON survey remarks section! The guy asked where this special "plaque" was that we were suppose to have for our Bullitts. catsmasher came back with, "Look at the sticker on driver's side shock tower. That's your "plaque" The only other plaque you're going to get with your Bullitt is what forms on your teeth while you drive." :lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
No, that Catsmasher is one hoopy, froopy Bullitt driving kinda guy.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am going to make my own plaque and put it right in front of the shifter on the console. If anyone asks if it was original I will say "Yeah, daddy, it was the one of a kind option just for the old CatSmasher, because Ford loves me oh so much".

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

!!!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2003-11-09 18:18, bluebullitt3735 wrote:
digging in the archives again collin?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah. I actually had the pleasure of talking to the hoopy froopy Catsmasher via IMBOC pm when I joined here back in 2001. He is one funny (and eloquent) dude. He is an engineer (Mechanical Engineer as I remember) for International Harvester.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
... and one funny dude :wink:...

Bud

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. I actually had the pleasure of talking to the hoopy froopy Catsmasher via IMBOC pm when I joined here back in 2001. He is one funny (and eloquent) dude. He is an engineer (Mechanical Engineer as I remember) for International Harvester.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

International Harvester died in 1982... My first ride was a 1970 Scout 800A and I will always love the companies that stayed alive.. Case International and Navistar International. Maybe I'll hijack a scanner and scan a photo in some time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts