Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't stop! Anyone else have this problem? 1. Every time I pop the hood, I gotta tinker. 2. Every time I tinker, I come up with new ideas. 3. Every time I come up with new ideas, I gotta shop. 4. Every time I shop, I buy something. 5. Everytime I buy something, I have to install it. 6. Everytime I install something,I gotta pop the hood. See #1 for next step. It's a vicious cycle.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I love it, that's great!!!! Just enjoy!

:grin:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
well Brad, the 1st step is admitting that you DO have a problem. then we move on to BA meetings (Bullitts Anonymous)
then together,...we can stay strong and centered!!!
ROFL!!!
yes, almost ALL of us have the same affliction Brad!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ps: i HAD to tell MY therapist!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No minivans allowed. That is my roomate's Honda Pussport. This is my second vehicle;

I tinkered with it too. Supercharger and exhaust. 265 HP

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey! My second car is a minivan! When I told my wife I wanted to buy the Bullitt, she said she didn't care...as long as I also bought her the minivan she wanted.

I made the salesman very happy when I bought both cars the same day. :smile:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike, I would have done the same thing if that was the only way to get a Bullitt. One question. Who drives the minivan on family outings? :smile:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I do. She really doesn't like to drive, which suites me fine as there's never any argument when we take the Bullitt out somewhere. :wink:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BULLITTBRO1,

Well that is an excellent question. The answer is; PLENTY. I plan on focusing on the chassis next year. Which means buying a lot of parts from Kenny Brown.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
my spouse just doesn't understand why i want to upgrade our car. or boat. or my honda. or her yamaha. or blazer. or other car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts