Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the brushless car wash this morning and there was a guy with a 2000 Vette spraying his off in the stall next to mine. He kinda did a double take as i pulled in and as the wash was going on i saw him in my rear bview looking at the back. After I pulled out to dry her off he pulled up next to me and started to dry his and it wasn't 5 mins he was asking what it was. He said he's had a 90GT, 92 5.0LX, and a 93 Cobra and the BULLITT was the best looking factory Stang he's seen. He loved the DHG paint and couldn't believe all of the factory extras(suspension,brakes,subframe connectors). When I told him of the connection to the movie he said the car does remind him of a 68/69 Stang. He told me to make sure i keep it on its wheels, not on its top. MAN I LOVE THIS CAR!!!
Cam

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really don't me to top ya but your post reminded me of a sunday mornig this guy in a jaguar pulled up along side me and complemented my Bullitt (Eleanor), I new for sure I had made the right move.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Anyone who appreciates cars likes the Bullitt. I've had a number of people ask me about my car while at work (I run a small store, so it's easy to tell that it's mine.) I always enjoy telling people about it. Now that there's been more magazine articles featuring the Bullitt more people know what it is, or at least it seems that way to me.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I love hearing these things. The other day I drove past a bunch of imports in a parking lot. They stopped in their tracks as my car rolled by. I was expecting someone wanting (trying) to race and instead they were all just watching and listening as the car went by.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
the other night on the way home from my oldest sons baseball game in waxahachie texas, I was driving dhg # 1994 down 287 between midolothian and mansfield. it was dark, stars shining brightly....when I noticed a very bright glow .following me it appeared ...my son was driving his f-150 about 1/4 mile behind me.... I thought he was being cute....well this light shoots in front of me landing well ahead of me in the road. the bullitts 13inch brakes stop her in plenty of time...I get out of the car...baseball bat in hand and mad as hell..
when I was approached by 3 or 4 little green aliens...with some type of cameras... they wanted to see my bullitt... well how could I refuse... they ''snapped''off plenty of shots in a real short time...I posed with 2 of them on the drivers side too...they seemed in a hurry
they apologized for taking my time and dropping in front of me like that, then they thanked me for the pix and info and mumbled something about alpha centauri gave me their 3 finger wave good bye and shot off into the cosmos... in this time of insanity, its nice to see even the stars have some degree of sanity left in them. wonder what website it will be on?

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
the other night on the way home from my oldest sons baseball game in waxahachie texas, I was driving dhg # 1994 down 287 between midolothian and mansfield. it was dark, stars shining brightly....when I noticed a very bright glow .following me it appeared ...my son was driving his f-150 about 1/4 mile behind me.... I thought he was being cute....well this light shoots in front of me landing well ahead of me in the road. the bullitts 13inch brakes stop her in plenty of time...I get out of the car...baseball bat in hand and mad as hell..
when I was approached by 3 or 4 little green aliens...with some type of cameras... they wanted to see my bullitt... well how could I refuse... they ''snapped''off plenty of shots in a real short time...I posed with 2 of them on the drivers side too...they seemed in a hurry
they apologized for taking my time and dropping in front of me like that, then they thanked me for the pix and info and mumbled something about alpha centauri gave me their 3 finger wave good bye and shot off into the cosmos... in this time of insanity, its nice to see even the stars have some degree of sanity left in them. wonder what website it will be on?

·
Registered
193 Posts
The other day, my buddy and I made a run down to the local liquor store to grab a case of suds. As we pulled in, a carload of teenagers yelled at us that we had a "cool car, dude". As we were leaving, a car with two girls in it said that they liked the bullitt.
My buddy says that he has a baaaad case of car envy! Kindof makes the big monthly payment worth every dime - baby!

PS A couple of pizza delivery guys complemented the Bullitt the other day. I think they may have been aliens, too.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-19 12:33, CatSmasher wrote:
PS A couple of pizza delivery guys complemented the Bullitt the other day. I think they may have been aliens, too.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

MEEEOOOOOW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts