Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I know the "CD error" thing has been brought up many times in the past. I thought someone could chime in here instead of me being lazy and doing searches on here for how to correct it.

Something about inserting a credit card?

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
pull the fuse on it and that should reset it

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
No. 27
fuse A 25

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Vicki,
Passenger compartment fuse panel:

The fuse panel is located below and to the left of the steering wheel by the brake pedal. Remove the panel cover to access the fuses. To remove a fuse use the fuse puller tool provided on the fuse panel cover.

I used a set of needle nose pliers to remove it. My cd changer went haywire about 11 years ago and I replaced it with another Mach 460 that I bought online. I hooked up an ipod/ihone converter to the back of the unit and ran the cables under the shifter console and up through the center console storage. I have the original look but have the updated music setup.

see pages 133-135 of the owners manual for the fuses.

Jim

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vicki,
Passenger compartment fuse panel:

The fuse panel is located below and to the left of the steering wheel by the brake pedal. Remove the panel cover to access the fuses. To remove a fuse use the fuse puller tool provided on the fuse panel cover.

I used a set of needle nose pliers to remove it. My cd changer went haywire about 11 years ago and I replaced it with another Mach 460 that I bought online. I hooked up an ipod/ihone converter to the back of the unit and ran the cables under the shifter console and up through the center console storage. I have the original look but have the updated music setup.

see pages 133-135 of the owners manual for the fuses.

Jim
Thanks Jim. I am first going to try inserting a blank CD or a credit card to get out a stuck CD and see if that there works.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
pull the fuse and put it right back in. that should eject the CDs. credit card may work if it gets stuck at the top

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Let us know if that works. Hope it does

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Joker, I tried the credit card with the sticky tape attached to it and stuck it in the slot and out came the stuck CD! Thanks for all your appreciated help!
Vicki

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
glad it worked out that way! the cd players were great for the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts