Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CD player will not respond to any button I press. It keeps saying CD Error. It will not play, eject or anything. I dont know what to do. Anyone have the same problems.

Any help really appreciated.

JOE

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
common problem . . .easy fix

common problem . . .easy fix. . .turn off the cd player. . .turn it on then slighty push in a cd(about 1/3 of the way) pull it back out and the other should eject. I've even used a baseball card to do the trick. Seems there's some sensor in the middle front of the player that reacts to this. Good luck and don't get frustrated if it doesn't work the first time. Try again. . .

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The door is closed though

I have had the problem you are talking about but this time the door for the CD player is closed, won't open or anything. I cant even hear any parts moving inside when I select a different CD. The radio works just fine.

JOE

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
My previous Bullitt did the same thing yours is doing. I never came up with a solution, just bought a new CD player. My radio worked great too, but CD player never worked from the beginning, so I never lost any of my CD's. The previous owner lost 6 of them though. I suppose you could just replace it with a new one and try to dismantle the stocker to get your CD's back.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have been having the same issue. Buddy of mine told me it happened to his expedition and he replaced a fuse inside of the deck and it worked. I just plan on buying a dual din dvd player for it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts