Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Post some pic after. I am not into appearance mod but those things make the car look little more modern. There are many nice "Kit" out there for our car.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I put those on '08 BLLTT, hoping to get more downforce on the road course. Maybe they did.
Definitely reduced stone chips and tire rubber marks on the lower body sides, in conjuction with the previously installed JLT wheel well splash guards.
But they are only held on with Xmas tree push pins and 3M tape. The German Shepherd dogs weakened the push pins mountings and 3M tape trying to get under BLLTT for their yard toys. Took them off.
Love the dogs more...

·
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put those on '08 BLLTT, hoping to get more downforce on the road course. Maybe they did.
Definitely reduced stone chips and tire rubber marks on the lower body sides, in conjuction with the previously installed JLT wheel well splash guards.
But they are only held on with Xmas tree push pins and 3M tape. The German Shepherd dogs weakened the push pins mountings and 3M tape trying to get under BLLTT for their yard toys. Took them off.
Love the dogs more...
Yeah, I noticed that the way they are attached is not for the long haul. May install them this weekend though. I agree also, the pups are way more important!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts