·
Registered
1,498 Posts
x2 !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
DJstrat said:
that would be sweet! Ford must have some left over - or is it easy to match that kind of engine turned pattern?
It is easy to match - my detailer has a roll of the engine turned aluminum sitting in his shop.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Time to fab up a plenum cover

·
Registered
576 Posts
Maccaloon said:
Has anyone managed to find a centre console to match the 08 turned dash?

Thanks
Cool idea, as my 1964 Chev Impala SS had that stock around the shifter. Where would you put it? Around the shifter and cup holder?

Martin

·
Registered
576 Posts
Console

Maccaloon said:
Possibly. Then again, maybe these guys could fashion and entire centre console:

http://www.carbigncraft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=39
Maccaloon,

Perhaps, but I know the guy who is the owner of "On in 60 Seconds" and he does owns a "01" and a "08" Bullitt... Brian does a lot of cool mod's IMHO! I bought 4 center wheel caps and a personal T-Shirt from him 1 on 1... hehehe

Marty

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I like where this is going!

MORE! I WANT MORE!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Martin said:
Maccaloon,

Perhaps, but I know the guy who is the owner of "On in 60 Seconds" and he does owns a "01" and a "08" Bullitt... Brian does a lot of cool mod's IMHO! I bought 4 center wheel caps and a personal T-Shirt from him 1 on 1... hehehe

Marty
I bought a Bullitt key fob, but he doesn't do much else for the '08 aside from the caps yet.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Rage

Just flipping around the web and came accross this Mustang Rage. And I thought I was a mod fool. Anyway, take a look at the Mustang's center console in frame 13. Think I'll stick with my Hurst for my center piece. But maybe you can visualize what it would look like with our stock shifter.

Center Console Dash Match

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
That slide show was giving me grief and kept freezing up halfway through... =\

So, I dug up the direct link to the image:

·
Registered
969 Posts
the folks a rage exotics have been sent an email inquiring about the pricing of the matching turned parts for the console and lower dash. i'll post their reply on this thread when received.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts