Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I was out on Westheimer, a popular street for clubs, hangouts, etc here in Houston. I was amazed at the attention I got w/#312. I guess I'm taken because these cars in the parking lot I was at were show car material! I felt like a celebrity, I mean my favorite comment was "Oh yeah, mine's nice, but GD...that's a Bullitt!" This guy went on and on all night, and he pulled up in a '67 Camaro that was clean! Paint like a mirror, engine bay cleaner than my Kitchen table! What a high last night! I wished I had a couple of my Bullitt brothers and sisters out there last night, but then again, it sure was fun being the only one and the center of attention! :smile:

·
Registered
193 Posts
My favorite thing is when I look into my rearview mirror at a light and I can see the person behind me point to the decklid and mouth the work "Bullitt". Usually they grin or go "wow" or something.
Pretty cool.
Hey, I aint no movie star - but in my Bullitt I can feel like a mini-celebrity.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Kind of reminds me of about 30 some years back,when at a stoplight,in my brothers '70 Hemicuda. When they saw the word HEMI,on the side,you saw the same reaction.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey 312 where in Houston? You going to make the get together on the 20th??

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Downhome, I work on the North West side of town (1960 & Veterans), but I live on the East side. I'm definitely shooting for the 20th. Looking forward to see you all there.:grin:

·
Registered
444 Posts
I love the look on other people faces. They quickly glance at the car, do a double take and as if in slo-mo the mouth the word Bullitt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts