Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello BullittHeads!
Just wanted to announce that "FORTE 2" a.k.a. Justin's car now known as "CENTERFORCE BULLITT" will be Revealed tomorrow in Missouri. Justin and his wife are now both stateside, stationed at FT Knox and will be coming to MO for the unveiling and their US Wedding Reception.
We will post photos and maybe video as soon as possible. Can't wait to see him grin. :cloud9:
Centerforce delivered her this week and let me say she is a blast to drive. (nice clutch too!)
Will Baty and all the crew at Centerforce and Jim at SWT put alot of effort into the heart of this car and it shows at the wheel.
Stay tuned...
--Forte 2's Mom

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Its about time.....Only took them two years............Just kidding.....Thanks to all the vendors and a big thanks to CENTERFORCE CLUTCH for spearheading this project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Car Whisperer
21,574 Posts
rangerdoc said:
I hope it gets a write-up in a mag or two. What a great story!
Absolutely!!! Congrats to them for sure.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Freakin Awesome!

Feels like I won the lottery! Everyone involved did an awesome job bringing my B back to life! I took the opportunity to let her loose a couple times. Man what a rush! I'll get some photos up soon, hopefully tonight.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I've got some pics, and a short, crappy video or two. If I can ever get time when I'm at home to take it off the camera.

"I can see by your Grin that it's FAST....." is the first thing I said to Justan after he got back from his "test drive". :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LINK TO MUSCLE MUSTANG VIDEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerdoc
I hope it gets a write-up in a mag or two. What a great story!

Folks, here's the link to Muscle Mustangs web release of video of the magazine photo shoot in Phoenix...NO, none of us thought the model was necessary. :frown:
Already heard: "Car, what car...there's a car in that video?"

Wonderful photography!
Car looks great!
This spot has some content problems, spelling problems and sponsor problems (Centerforce isn't even given credit!) But maybe they'll sort most of that out by press time.
Enjoy!
--Forte Two-mom
http://www.musclemustangfastfords.c...hoot-arizona-bullitt-mustang-video/index.html

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.