Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a reliable company in the Central Florida area, Tampa-Daytona, to rework my suspension. Anybody have recommendations? Orlando is my preference, but am more than happy to travel for quality work.

Also, any recommendations on a place that does engine work...Mustang specific.

thanks,

Ichibanbullitt

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I had good luck at Lamotta's when my car was recovered.

There was some minor suspension damage to the driver's side front (Steeda Bump Steer kit) and they took care of it no problem.

They also confirmed that my engine did not suffer any permanent damage during the ordeal. I think they know their way around Mustangs better than anyone in the area.

Ask for Patrick, he is a great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
I had good luck at Lamotta's when my car was recovered.

There was some minor suspension damage to the driver's side front (Steeda Bump Steer kit) and they took care of it no problem.

They also confirmed that my engine did not suffer any permanent damage during the ordeal. I think they know their way around Mustangs better than anyone in the area.

Ask for Patrick, he is a great guy to deal with.
I have heard nothing but good things about LaMotta. PM Tim (Dragonbullitt) he got his springs done for 100 bucks, and he seems to be ok with the quality of work done.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where is LaMotta located...?? Phone #....if you have it.

Thanks man, this is why I ask.

Ichibanbullitt

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
I too have heard great things about Lamotta. I have a friend that had a Kenne Bell put on his 03' Cobra there. Jake does great work and is very informative.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts