Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang!
As a recent 2001 Bullitt purchaser, I would love to meet some of you NC folks and see your cars. Are there any plans for gathering any time soon? How about any of you around the Raleigh area? Anyone interested in a simple meet somewhere soon?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Congrats. You would prob get a better response in the regular section, just put an ATTN in it to NC. I am in Cary. Hockeyplayer is in Apex. And there are a few that are around Raleigh that do not post much. I would not mind getting together sometime and just taking some pics with other cars. Congrats again on getting your car.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey congats! I am in Kernersville.

·
Registered
771 Posts
TRUEBLUE3934 said:
Hey gang!
As a recent 2001 Bullitt purchaser, I would love to meet some of you NC folks and see your cars. Are there any plans for gathering any time soon? How about any of you around the Raleigh area? Anyone interested in a simple meet somewhere soon?

I have family outside of Raliegh, so from time to time, I'm up there! :) They're in the Louisburg area.

They called me a few months ago to tell me that they had seen "My Car" in the area, was checking on me to see if I was in town in Stealth mode! heh heh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts