Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday Dec. 21 my adventure begins. Three day shot to the west coast to spend the holidays with my 19 year old son and 18 year old daughter. They have not seen the BULLITT yet.Here is where dad gets more grey hairs when I let them drive it a bit. From Columbus Oh. my first stop will be Miami OK. 718 miles .My second day gets me to Chambers AZ. 924 miles. Day 3 gets me to my kids at Beautiful Burbank, California 645 miles.TOTAL TRIP 2,287 WONDERFUL MILES IN BY BULLITT. After 6 days on the coast its back the same way.Bullittheads cross your fingers for good new #2037. Godspeed and may Saint Christopher be my Co-Pilot.I will let all you fine folks know how this adventure went upon my return. CALIFORNIA OR BUST !!!!!!! RICK

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 68 RETRO #2037 on 2001-12-19 11:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 68 RETRO #2037 on 2001-12-19 11:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey Rick:

I am sitting about ten minutes from Burbank right now. It is chilly, but guess what? No snow, no rain. You should have a great drive. Good luck.

Later,

Joshua

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Joshua, GREAT to hear from a west coast BULLITT. This trip should really clear my head. I lived in Thousand Oaks , CA for 17 years. What I am doing in Ohio is a long story. Let you know some day. I miss the coast alot, but not the traffic. I am going to leave one day open to do some deep sea fishing out of the marina at Ventura or Oxnard.Any other Bullittheads are invited for a get together in the L>A> basin.My e-mail is posted in my profile.This OHIO BULLITT would like to meet up with some of you from the coast. RICK

·
Registered
116 Posts
Afraid I will miss you this time around due to my Christmas plans. If we ever do manage to have a SoCal get together, you will be there in spirit. Have a safe drive and happy holiday with your kids.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts