Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of excitement here in Montreal,as the Calgary Stampeders are set to take on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. With two of the CFL'S best quarterbacks facing off against each other , what a game it will be! I guess I will be rooting for the Calgary Stampeders,how about you?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yahoo Calgary all the way! Hahaha. I sure feel sorry for Montreal having to put up with Don Matthews. There must have been a good reason for Edmonton to let him go like that. You can't dispute his results but the methods leave a little to be desired. Only my opinion though. I sure hope he can bring a cup to Montreal, those fans desreve it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Are you going to the game, northern? I take it you've been hitting all of the parties this week. I'll sure be watching. Even tho typically I'm not a Stamps fan, I 'll be cheering for them, too. However, I'm not going to let on to my son I am. I'll pretend to cheer for the Bombers. It's too much fun annoying him!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beamstang, How did you like the game? Even though I was going for the Stampeders, the Blue Bombers never gave up. Unfortunately I did not attend the game [ watched it on T.V.]however I was downtown and saw lots of out of town fans partying it up!

·
Registered
878 Posts
It looked like a great party. I would never have believed football was so popular in Quebec. I'm sorry my Ti-cats gave your team seats in the stands.

Oh ya-Leafs Rule!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Northern: Yeh, I watched the game. It was good. I was a little nervous at first. The Stampeders started out terribly, didn't they? Didn't get a first down until minute 13. BUT, it had a happy ending. I was pleasantly surprised at attendance at the game. What was it? 65,000? Pretty good for a CFL crowd. AS you guys said, at least it wasn't a complete blow out. Those are always boring to watch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts