Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I need a team of guys like that in my garage. But first I need a garage.Nice build that is.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
I saw that car in the flesh at the Mustang 45th celebration at Barber. I want one. :drool:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Definitely a sick car!!!:drool2: :drool2: :drool2:
I can honestly say that a 67-68 Fastback is my dream classic Muscle Car of all time. With Mr. McQueen's car being a Bullitt replica adds to the desire!!!

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Loop said:
Chad's car is a beauty and I would love to have one but...

I love 2008 technology

The guy at the display told me that it had modern brakes, steering, and drive train.

·
Registered
241 Posts
What? No FE engine. Blasphemy!! On that level of a build, I would have rather seen an all Alum 427 FE sitting under the hood.

Nice car.......

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stay tuned. I just spoke with Gateway Classic and they are saying some time this summer. Ironically enough it was being loaded up to be delivered to Chad McQueen today. It will be posted on their web site as well as the making of it on DVD.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Great job - the same guys who did Sammy's Red Rocker!

·
Registered
922 Posts
That is an awesome car. Definetly on my list of top ten "dream garage" cars.

·
Registered
'01 #5253
463 Posts
Damn, they need a more user-friendly way of scrolling through those high-res pictures. Nice car though!

·
Registered
85 Posts
From the DIY website... Coming in June!

Celebrity Rides: Hollywood’s Speeding Bullitt Mini-Series Premiere: Friday, June 19 at 2 p.m. ET
Special Premiere: Sunday, June 28 at 7 p.m.
Featuring: Steve McQueen
DIY Network recreates one of Hollywood’s most famous cars: a 1968 GT Fastback Mustang made famous by the movie "Bullitt." Chad McQueen, son of superstar Steve McQueen, team builds his version of the car that set the standard for Hollywood muscle. This DIY Network series also covers the historical aspects of the legendary McQueen through the use of interviews, family photos and scenes from the now infamous case scene in "Bullitt." In the end, there is no mistaking this car and what it represents: raw horsepower and the ultimate muscle car experience.

·
Registered
220 Posts
OMG, that is BADASS!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts