Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you think about a 24 Hr chalk board. Just a little looser place where the board gets cleaned off at the end of the day.
For discussion that does not need to be archived or have the moderators pull it later as the site grows.
Just a thought.
Sometimes I feel guilty for wanting to post that will be of no importance next week. Maybe that comes from living through the depression.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Boy do I remember the Carter years, woooh is us we're American and we suck. Please be nice and give back our Hositages, we're so sorry. we're Americans

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Me 2!!!!!!!! I keep seeing those dead guy's in the Iranian desert from the rescue attempt.
Thank God for Reagan

·
Registered
121 Posts
Oh, the Carter Years... alive but too young to know what was going on. Do remember lots of time in the backseat of a dang Pinto though (as a kid... not what you're thinking!).

I think the CHALKBOARD suggestion would be a good idea, because this thread has quickly turned to politics, depressions, and remembering the 70s... something that should surely be erased within a months time!! :smile:

"Pinto"

I love that name. How 'bout the Mustang Pinto throwback? Eeeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts