Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to like this but it will take me some time to get used to it.

Mike
The geezer.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
this is how my local mustang club's site looks, just my own opinion, but this is why i stopped going there and only hang out at imboc.com now, and now we are going over to it. oh well, guess i'll have to get used to it also...

shaun

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
Is there a WYSIWYG interface for smilies? :D :cool: :cry: :eek:

Any why are we limited to only 4 smilies per post?

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Yup it's nice but different always makes you struggle in the beginning:shine: But hey Mike. I really do like it!!!

Bud

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
593 Posts
A bunch of stuff isn't "turned-on" yet. I have to shut down the old database, then migrate it over, then make a bunch of edits (long story.. ;-)) and then start enabling features. I have some non-imboc work to do tomorrow, but if I get that done, I can hopefully make the move.

·
593 Posts
SniperStang said:
this is how my local mustang club's site looks, just my own opinion, but this is why i stopped going there and only hang out at imboc.com now, and now we are going over to it. oh well, guess i'll have to get used to it also...

shaun
You are NOT allowed to leave Shaun! :)

I will try to keep working on the interface to make it as much like the old software as possible, but there are a number of reasons we should move.. I'll share all of that later...

·
593 Posts
Bullitt3817 said:
Is there a WYSIWYG interface for smilies? :D :cool: :cry: :eek:

Any why are we limited to only 4 smilies per post?
Fixed. :)

:neutral: :doubt: :badgrin: :surprised :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :frown: :shock: :shine: :faint: :arrow: :eek: :yawn: :wub: :D

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I like it. I hope we don't have to look at so much white screen. All the white hurts my eyes...makes me think of France...need more...ummm....BLUE!

Oh found the color tab...bottom left of page.

Now where the bloody devil are the smilies?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts