Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of changing the instrument panel gauge cluster to white in my Bullitt.

Has anyone done it, and if so got any pics?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Why? The look of the 60's would be ruined.

·
Registered
219 Posts
If you want to change the look of the cluster, try one of the after-market aluminum bezels. They keep the 'spirit' of the Bullitt without making it look like something else (a Cobra for example).

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Do you know where I can find some aluminum bezels for the 01 Mustang gauge clusters? I have not seen them anywhere (but I would like to home something closer to the concept car cluster.

thx

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I think I was confused. I was thinking about the gauge rings, one for each of the gauges (like the show car). Something that just goes around each intrument. I have not seen those (although I like the big aluminum back piece one that I have seen (from Haney's I assume).

Mike

·
Registered
762 Posts
Mike,
I posted this way back when I first signed up, but you can find those rings at www.brothersperformance.com Ihave ordered mine and of course I'll post pictures after I install them.
Arthur

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Outstanding. Thanks for the heads-up.
I asked them for a catalog.

I didn't see that specific item online however, did you order from their website, or from their print catalog? I guess I can wait until the catalog arrives, but I'd like to look at ordering them off the website if possible. My apologies if the rings are in an obvious spot.

I'll keep looking through their website in the meantime. :smile:

Mike

·
Registered
762 Posts
Not a problem Mike. Anyway the speedo bezels are part # PFSPEEDOBZL and cost $279.00 (Ouch!!!)and are shown on page 4 of the new catalogue. Oh well it's only money right?

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Yeah its only money, just a WHOLE lot of ONLY money (ie. If I ONLY had some money, I could get those)!! :wink:

Thanks again for the FYI. I'll take a look at them when the Catalog shows.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Arthur:

Thanks so much for the lead on gauge rings. Since getting my Bullitt, this has become something of an obsession with me. I think rings will add the perfect retro touch to the instrument panel. I've ordered the Brother's catalog, and can't wait to see it. Price be damned!

BTW, seeing the Cobra tail lights on your car has convinced me to add them to mine. I think they look absolutely great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts