Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to be in the Charleston, WV area Wednesday night? We are stopping there and want to book a hotel room. Anyone leaving from there Thursday morning? We can caravan or try to meet up on the highways.

Leaving Virginia Beach around noon Wednesday.
Charleston, WV is about 6 hours I think, staying overnight.
Leaving Charleston Thursday am.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
we may actually be going that way and wed night is probably when we would be there as well.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know there were a couple more who said something about going through Charleston. I'm going to look at hotels today and I'll post up where we're staying. A caravan from there would be cool.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Quaker Steak and Lube is a neat place to eat in Charleston, there is also a Bullitt St. in Charleston

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Matt Cook said:
Hey, I live about 30 minutes west of Charleston. I can not make Nats., do you know where your staying? Maybe meet up for dinner with you all Weds. night.
Are there hotels in your area that are along the route from Charleston to Indy? So far, I have found a Super 8 in the downtown area.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I am closer to Barboursville WV, and there is Holiday Inn, and several others here. In Cross Lanes WV there is a Super 8 I believe it is, and a Bob Evans and a TGIFridays there to eat along with some fast food and Tri state race track and gaming is there also....they have table games, grey machines, and dog races....also have good food there too. Quaker steak and lube is good stuff to eat as mentioned earlier. LEt me know if I can be of any help to you with where to go, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Good thing we are bringing 0038 and not 2180! I am about half through packing and I am running out of room FAST! no way all this stuff would have fit in the 01. We are on schedule to leave here at 10 A.M. ready to get the fun of packing over and the fun of the parking lot party started!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
We are driving in front of the capitol building in Charleston right now. We are probably going to stay in Cross Lanes, WV at either the comfort suites or sleep in and eat at the Cracker Barrel.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
bluebullitt2180.1 said:
We are driving in front of the capitol building in Charleston right now. We are probably going to stay in Cross Lanes, WV at either the comfort suites or sleep in and eat at the Cracker Barrel.
Jeff & Gail,

Drive Safe and see you all tomorrow probably I think ...........

I guess I can drive across the interstate and see the Bullitts in the Parking lot at the Guest Hotel .......

Terry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts