Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a hard time choosing between Maximum Motorsports and Kenny Brown for a strut tower brace, lower chassis brace and subframe connectors. Hopefully, some of you have already chosen and can let me know. I would really appreciate any input you have. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
The only one I know of that has a STB that doesn't interfere with the build sticker is Kenny Brown......Maximum Motorsports might have one, but I'm not sure about theirs....

·
Registered
959 Posts
I know that the Maximum brace attaches to the cowl differently, utilizing a stiffer section than other braces, but I do not know if it will interfere with the sticker.

I have yet to order mine yet.

I will also be developing and building a rear shock tower brace combination harness bar. I'll post pics when it's done.

Brian

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I think Kenny Brown also has a rear shock tower brace. At least I know I saw a picture of a rear brace, I think in the current issue of MM&FF....

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
bull1342,

Are you replacing the factory sub-frame connectors or adding some other chassis stiffing parts down below? :???:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hankster,
I am going to replace the stock bolt-in subframe connenctors with weld in ones. I have heard that after awhile the bolt-in ones get loose. This and the other braces should fix any potential chassis problems, and make it handle better. At least this is my rationale for doing it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bull1342 on 2001-09-07 00:54 ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts