Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of any cheap Insurance company that I could get Insurance on my bullitt for say $10-$20 a month. Collectors car insurance or something. The car gets pulled out of the garage maybe 5 times a year. Majority of the time to be washed, waxed and put back in the garage.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Or J.C. Taylor. I understand that I can insure my Lemans for $15,000 for about 250 a year. Now, those quotes were a couple of years ago, but check them out anyway.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I pay $400 a year with AARP. You need to be at least 50. The $400 is year-round driving, with full coverage.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Check with your Ins co. We have USAA and insure the Bullitt, 04 GT etc at 2000 or less miles per year not a daily driver etc and we get a lot of breaks on Ins. I am paying 200 a month (2400) yr on a 92 jeep Liability only, 91 Honda liability only, 2004 GT, Bullitt, and a 2006 Fusion. Of course it helps to live in a small county. The Honda and Fusion are rated as daily drivers. Also helps to have Defensive driving. I tried Haggerty and with the discounts USAA gives me on the Bullitt they were about the same. I also use American Collectors Ins for the 15 years and older ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts