Registered
899 Posts
Is this available yet?

Rarecat

·
Registered
66 Posts
hey guys the new handle is now ready!!

i did some rework on it and made a great improvement!!

here is the post i put on it..

after i made our new shifter handle and introduced it i was always getting the same response or inquiry...

"looks great but does it angle back to the driver like the triax handle????"

or...

"well it looks great but i prefer the angle of your old handle"

well that was biting at me so i decided to figure out a way to have the best of ALL worlds...

the answer was simple. i made a hydraulic fixture and mandrel bent the telescoping shaft about 15 degrees so you can have a little more angle up for that 2-3 shift. gt bruiser had said that long armed guys might have trouble with the straight on shaft. well now that that is solved you can also just rotate the shaft and it angles over to the driver too. pretty slick and now you have virtually endless different adjustments by slightly adjusting the rotation of the shaft which in turn adjusts both front/back canter and left to right bend at the same time.

here is a pic to show it...

oh and before you guys even need to ask ...yes if you already bought one you will be getting the new shaft in the mail for free :smile::):)

george

·
Registered
264 Posts
Awesome George! I am ordering that and the MGW knob before the end of August.

Thx again for all of the hard work and I am real glad that you are part of this board and show us these great things that you design/build/sell!

Paul G.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts